When I saw the cute stamp set I am using today and the matching framelits I fell in love! You see, I grew up with a mom and dad that grew their own vegetables and my mom canned all of them for the winter months. I have followed in those same footsteps. Just last week I canned the peas we planted about 1 1/2 months ago. The carrots and tomatoes are growing well also so that will be next on my list! So this stamp set was right up my alley:
I also really, really like our new Co-ordinations Color Core Cardstock. I used a new embossing folder called the Woodgrain Textured Impressions Folder and then lightly sanded the embossing with a Sanding Block. Love the looks of this!
- Cardstock: More Mustard, Whisper White, Cajun Craze, Early Espresso Co-ordinations Color Core *NEW*
- DSP: Orchard Harvest *NEW*
- Stamps: Perfectly Preserved *NEW*
- Inks: Early Espresso, Wild Wasabi, More Mustard, Cajun Craze
- Tools: Sanding Block *NEW*, Stampin' Dimensionals, Big Shot Machine, Cannery Set Framelits *NEW*, Bitty Banners Framelits