August 1, 2012

August Tutorial-Message Center On-The-Go!

I am excited to be able to offer you a tutorial for the month of August for a "Message Center On-The-Go!" My tutorial is available for purchase below:


The photo above shows only part of the the "Message Center On-The-Go" as I don't want to reveal all of the details. I will tell you that it utilizes one large Library Clip at the very top. The Designer Paper I used is from the new Holiday Mini Catalog called "Orchard Harvest". The paper is gorgeous and you have 12 different patterns to pick from or you can use any type of designer paper that you own.  This would make a great gift if you are starting to shop or create for Christmas!


Message Center On-The-Go Tutorial
Tutorial will be emailed to you in PDF format within 24 hours of your purchase.

Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!