As some of you know, I love butterflies. My blog is full of them, the header above, the watermark in my photos and my signature at the end of my posts. Butterflies are always the first items that go on my "wish lists" and when the new catalog debuted on June 1st, of course I had to purchase the new "Elegant Butterfly Punch" and the coordinating "Papillon Potpourri Stamp Set". Just ink, stamp and cut out!
I did have to hand-cut the little tiny butterfly but the other 2 are from the punch. The box is created with the "Fancy Favor Die" and I sponged clouds in the background using a "Scallop Circle Punch" shape. The grass was hand-snipped and glued around all 4 sides of the box. Isn't it just so cute!
- Tools: Fancy Favor Die, Elegant Butterfly Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, Paper Snips, Stampin' Dimensionals
- Cardstock: Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery, Whisper White
- Stamps: Papillon Potpourri, Easy Events
- Inks: Island Indigo, Tangerine Tango, Perfect Plum, Bashful Blue
- Accessories: Rhinestone Jewels