July 25, 2012

Wednesday Wacky-Decorative Border Folded Envelope!

I have a beautiful card to show you today and it involves a super card fold. I first spotted this beauty HERE and decided to create one myself. Becca even has a video tutorial on how to make this card. Take a peek a my card below:


What is really extraordinaire about this envelope card is that it can be folded in two different ways, you pick the one you like the most and decorate the front and the inside to your liking:


Fold #1, top and bottom photo:



Fold #2, top and bottom photo:


As you can see, I chose to decorate mine using Fold #2:



Have a great day everyone and thanks for your visit!

Card Supplies:
  • Cardstock: Whisper White
  • Inks: Pretty In PInk
  • Tools: Scallop Trim Border Punch, Paper Snips, Simply Scored Scoring Tool
  • Accessories: Stain Ribbon, Pearl Jewels
  • DSP: Brights Patterns Paper Pack
  • Stamps: Fabulous Florets


Follow Me on Pinterest

11 comments:

  1. This is so clever and so very beautiful. Thanks for the link to Becca's tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and elegant, thanks for sharing the link. Love your Blog and look forward to seeing you everyday.
    SIU

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!! You must really have the patience of JOB!!! Thanks for sharing Becca's link!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful envelope Debbie. I don't make too many square cards but this would be so special if you were giving the card in person. It's its own special wrapping.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely, Debbie! I definitely want to try it and love Becca's video. My husband and I extended our trip to SCL by a few days, and I am still in a daze and have yet to open the SU! suit case and look at everything yet again...our train came in early yesterday but I was beat with no sleep Monday night...such is traveling! Hope all is well with you and your family....heat in SLC is soooo dry - everyone heaping lotion on ourselves....hope to meet you there next year for the 25th anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations your project has been chosen for the blog finds of the day on 7/26/12. If you would like to see other projects chosen for today's blog find, please visit http://blogfindsoftheday.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can you tell us the dimensions to score at?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great idea, thanks for sharing the link.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous! Thanks for sharing the link!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful and elegant, thanks for sharing the link. Love your Blog and look forward to seeing you everyday. Gift Card envelopes.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is great too! Sorry, I am just catching up. I saw this stamp and just could not see a use for it. You have made it look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!