July 29, 2012

Super Sunday-Mojo Monday 251!

I've got some cute new goodies to show you today for my Super Sunday card. I used the sketch from "Mojo Monday" which was perfect for the items I used.

This is the sketch for this week:
My Card:


Isn't the little mummy stamped image adorable.......and look at the googly eyes I used! I hand-cut him after he was all inked and stamped. All the items you see on this card will be available to you on August 1st!

Card Supplies:
  • Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Basic Black
  • Inks: StazOn Jet Black
  • Stamp Set: Googly Ghouls, Monster Munchies
  • Tools: Window Frames Collection Framelits, Big Shot Machine, Mini Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals
  • Accessories: Googlies, Baker's Twine from the Ghoulish Googlies Designer Kit
  • DSP: Houndstooth & Scaringbone 

Follow Me on Pinterest

6 comments:

  1. Love this card. So fun! I so love that mummy image and the one goggly eye is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sarah. I just love this bundle in our catalog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just adorable. Great card for a child for Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable! I have this bundle sitting on my table waiting for me. Thanks for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Debbie,
    I just love this card! The mummy is just too cute. Halloween is still not very popular here in Germany but I love it and I am going to have a halloween dinner with my girlfriends anyhow.
    Have a great day
    Tascha

    tascha2712@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!