- Make a project with "the Sketch."
- Or Make a project w/ a "Lazy Summer Day theme (under the shade of a tree/ biking / Swimming / Sitting in an adirondack chair)."
- Or "Mash it Up" and create a project w/ the "Sketch & the Lazy Summer Day Theme."
Summer reminds me of ice cream, watermelon and popsicles! These are all things I love to eat and they are all really good for you (ya right!). Here is my card:
And here is a list of Stampin' Up! supplies:
- Stamps: Mouthwatering, Sweets for the Sweet
- DSP: Floral District
- Cardstock: Gumball Green, Whisper White
- Accessories: 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon in Gumball Green
- Inks: Tangerine Tango, Gumball Green, Crumb Cake
- Tools: Corner Rounder Punch, Big Shot Machine, Paper Snips, Mini Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals, Scallop Trim Border Punch