Celebrate Challenge! Due to the upcoming 4th of July celebrations, I challenge you to create a card using "pennants" "banners" or "flags". Card does not need to be patriotic, only if you choose! Happy 4th of July to all!
This is my card for our July Challenge:
I chose to use the large banner from the "Perfect Pennants Die" and I embossed it with a new embossing folder called "Lacy Brocade" from the "Holiday Mini Catalog" that I was able to order on June 1st. The cardstock used for my banner is also a new item that will be available for you to purchase on August 1st. This cardstock is called "Core'dinations Cardstock" which comes in 3 colors and is sand-able to reveal a lighter color. I used the same embossing folder for the "Crumb Cake Cardstock" layer:
I also created the rosette in the center of my card using my "Simply Scored Scoring Tool" and the "Brights Patterns Paper Pack". I glued it in place using the new "Jumbo Sticky Rounds". The button in the center is one of our newest buttons this year called the "Naturals Designer Buttons". The buttons come in 3 different sizes.
- Cardstock: Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler, Core'dinations in Cherry Cobbler
- DSP: Brights Patterns Paper Pack
- Inks: Early Espresso
- Accessories: Naturals Designer Buttons, Rhinestone Jewels, Baker's Twine
- Tools: Simply Scored Scoring Tool, Big Shot Machine, Lacy Brocade Embossing Folder, Perfect Pennants Die, Elegant Butterfly Punch, Sanding Blocks, Jumbo Sticky Rounds, Punch Pack
- Stamps: Papillon Potpourri, Bring On The Cake