July 1, 2012

Reason to Smile!


Happy July 1st! I hope you summer is going well with lots of family activity and lots of sunshine! Today Stampin' Up! starts a promotion for the month of July which promises to make you smile!

We are offering a "brand new" never seen before stamp set that is "exclusive". What does that mean? You can only purchase this set in the month of July and then it will disappear! The best thing about this special deal is that you can purchase the stamp set for a mere $5.00 if you place a $50 order! How wonderful is that?


Here are a few samples using this stamp set:

And this photo shows a preview of a card I created for a workshop using this brand new stamp set. You'll see the post on July 6th:


Head on over to my online store by clicking below and order yours today!

Reason to Smile Stamp Set:
  • Clear Mount #131274
  • Wood Mount #131275
Follow Me on Pinterest

1 comment:

  1. Stunning card and I really like how you photographed it! Smiles, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!