July 13, 2012

Free Friday-Birthday Card!

Is there a point where you think "I have too much Stampin' Up!". The answer is most definitely "NO" but my biggest fault is that I forget about some of the stuff I've purchased. Today's card showcases something I had forgotten about..........the "Shaker Frames":


What is a "Shaker Frame"? It is a double-sided adhesive foam circle that lets you make any card a shaker card! You pick the size you want as they come in 5 different sizes. I added some green beads to my shaker and you can "shake, shake, shake":


Card Supplies:
  • Cardstock: So Saffron, Rose Red, Whisper White,Gumball Green
  • Inks: So Saffron, Rose Red, Basic Black, Gumball Green
  • Stamps: Easy Events, Petite Pairs
  • Accessories: 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon in Gumball Green
  • Tools: Big Shot Machine, Large Scallops Edgelits Die, Delicate Designs Textured Impressions Folder, 2 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Window Sheets, Shaker Frames, Modern Label Punch
  • DSP: In Color Paper Pack
  • Misc: Beads
Follow Me on Pinterest

3 comments:

  1. Hi Debbie! This is so pretty with all the scallops and colors you have chosen. I like how the dsp, ribbon, and beads all have a dot or circle shape. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card. The colors are terrific and I love the layout. Cool shaker card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Had to laugh at your opening! Although my DH would argue, I agree with you completely!
    Love the colors and layers on this card and such a fun way to use the shaker frame!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!