July 21, 2012

CCMC-NE5!

Guess what today is? Our very last Saturday Challenge for Create with Connie & Mary's New Catalog Edition Subscription. Add take a look at the sketch for today:


I want to thank all of you that subscribed to our 6 week edition and I hope that you have enjoyed all of our projects. 

This is my card for the sketch challenge this week:


I left the card front without sentiment as I think the stamped images speak for themselves. My grand-daughter Kaitlynn would probably say "EEK" to the little spider crawling down the window! She just hates bugs!


This week was a free-for-all Designer's Choice. I didn't get to use this stamp set in any of my projects for our edition and I love line images that need to be colored-in. I used quite a few new Big Shot items in this card also. Here is a list of supplies I used:
  • Cardstock: Basic Gray (I'm trying real hard to use this color more often!), Gumball Green, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White
  • DSP: Neutrals Paper Pack
  • Inks: VersaMark, Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black
  • Accessories: Rhinestone Jewels
  • Tools: Big Shot Machine, Fancy Fan Embossing Folder, Delicate Designs Embossing Folder, Large Scallop Edgelits Die, Floral Frames Framelits Dies, Stampin' Dimensionals, Sponge Daubers, Blender Pen, Heat Tool, Black Embossing Powder, Paper Snips
  • Stamps: Cottage Window
I hope you will join us again for our next subscription coming soon near you! Keep checking in with Create with Connie & Mary as we have our weekly Thursday Challenges! And thanks again for joining us!


Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!