July 7, 2012

CCMC-NC3!

Oh I just love the project I created today for the Create with Connie & Mary Saturday Challenge. We were instructed to create something with the new Big Shot stuff! I kept my project to one tool and one accessory:


Do you like? The new "Floral Frames Framelits Die" makes it so simple to create a 3D Botanical Masterpiece!


I used 5 different cardstock colors for my layers:
  • Bravo Burgundy
  • Raspberry Ripple
  • Regal Rose
  • Pretty In Pink
  • Pink Pirouette

I sponged the matching ink color to the cardstock color. Curled the ends with a "Bone Folder" and stacked 2 of each size by alternating the petals. Each layer has double layers of "Stampin' Dimensionals" to really make them pop! Finish off your flower by adding an "In Color Dahlia" to the center!

Floral Frames Framelits Dies, Item #127012, $26.95

See what you're cutting with Framelits dies. Use with the Big Shot, Standard Cutting Pads, and the Multipurpose Platform. Floral Frames Framelit Dies coordinate with the Daydream Medallions Stamp Set. 5 layering dies (largest: 5-1/4" wide). Cuts a single sheet of paper.

Come visit the team at Create with Connie & Mary. Even though the Saturday Challenge is only open to our subscribers, you can still come take a peek! You might even want to subscribe and join us!


Follow Me on Pinterest

7 comments:

  1. I love the colors you chose! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely flower, love the colors. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful flower!! I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This literally took my breath away...fabulous!!! Definitely will buy this set and attempt to create this beauty...thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful. I can see it sitting on the top of a gift for someone special.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly what I thought too Patti...thanks!

      Delete
  6. This is gorgeous! Love the subtle change of colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!