July 26, 2012

CCMC-211!

Today at Create with Connie & Mary, we have a sketch challenge. You also need to know that we (the Design Team) have already been busy  making some new projects & tutorials for our up-coming "Holiday Edition Subscription". Yes, we jump right into a new subscription before the other even expires...busy, busy!

Here is today's sketch:


And my card:


Have you ever tried using "Crystal Effects"? What is "Crystal Effects"? See how shiny my butterfly is below:

"Crystal Effects" is a thick, clear liquid that  you apply to ANYTHING! You let it sit for about 30 minutes or depending on how much you used, maybe longer and it dries to a hard, shiny clear embellishment-like looking substance. You can also use it as a miracle glue!

Card Supplies:
  • Cardstock: Raspberry Ripple, Lucky Limeade, Whisper White
  • DSP: Floral District
  • Inks: Raspberry Ripple
  • Stamps: Papillon Potpourri, Blessings From Heaven
  • Tools: Big Shot Machine, Delicate Doilies Sizzlits Die, Elegant Butterfly Punch, Ribbon Punch, Perfect Pennants Die, Sponge Daubers, Stampin' Dimensionals, Crystal Effects
If you have a minute to spare this week, come play with us at Create with Connie & Mary!
Follow Me on Pinterest

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful take on the sketch. I love your butterfly. I had forgotten about Crystal Effects. I'm putting it on my wishlist!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you added your own little twist to the challenge! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your interpretation of this sketch - very clever!! And your card is just beautiful (as always)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful...love the color combo...and of course Crystal Effects is magic to our cards! TFS~!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I love that colorful DSP with the super-shiny butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your take on this sketch! Very clever! Love the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! The butterfly really pops with the crystal effects and the colors are gorgeous together!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes! I could see that beautiful shiny butterfly from a mile away. It's great how those little details really set a card apart. So pretty! Erika

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love how you turned the sketch AND the glossy butterfly! Wow! Great job with the CCMC sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!