July 12, 2012

CCMC-210!

Create with Connie & Mary has a color challenge for us this week. The colors are so bright & vivid. Take a peek: 


My card for this week:


Have I told you lately how much I "LOVE" the new "Elegant Butterfly Punch"? And how about the embossing on the Whisper White Cardstock layer?


Finish off the card with a little tiny sentiment from "Itty Bitty Banners" and a solo "Rhinestone Jewel" in the center of each butterfly. Won't you join us this week and try your hand at our color challenge? Thanks for stopping by to visit. Leave me a comment to say Hi!

Card Supplies:
  • Cardstock: Old Olive, So Saffron, Pool Party, Cherry Cobbler
  • Inks: Old Olive
  • Accessories: Rhinestone Jewels
  • Stamps: Itty Bitty Banners
  • Tools: Big Shot Machine, Bitty Banners Framelits Die, Elegant Butterfly Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Argyle Textured Impressions Folder
Follow Me on Pinterest

6 comments:

  1. Love it! This card uses a lot of products new to the catalog, but is simple to put together. My kind of card! Great working with you on Create!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I first saw the new butterfly punch, I wondered if I needed another butterfly. But you are right...this butterfly punch is SO much better than the old one! I love it, too! GREAT card...love all the fluttering butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh, I love this! I can't seem to get enough of that cute, new butterfly punch!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!! What a fabulous card! Love the butterflies!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just got that butterfly punch yesterday and I can't wait to try it out! This is a fabulous way to show off these fabulous colors and that fabulous punch! I love the bit of bling too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE all of those butterflies and that is my new faborite punch!! What a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!