And my card:
Hey wait, where did that stamp set come from? This is a new stamp set for the month of July and is exclusive. Read more about the promotion HERE!
Okay, now back to my card:
I love the new Delicate Designs Embossing Folders and how you can add just a snippet of embossing anywhere on your card. And notice the ribbon? I punched 2 small holes, one on each side of the layers once they were all glued together and threaded the ribbon into the holes. I then glued down my panels to my card front.
I hope you will consider playing in our challenge this week, we would love to see what you can come up with for the sketch. Thanks for stopping by!
- Cardstock: Sahara Sand, So Saffron, Whisper White
- DSP: Polka Dot Parade
- Inks: Sahara Sand, So Saffron
- Tools: Big Shot Machine, Finishing Touches Edgelits, Delicate Designs Embossing Folders, Hand-held Circle Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals
- Accessories: So Saffron Taffeta Ribbon
- Stamp Set: Reason To Smile, You Are Loved