June 27, 2012

Wednesday Wacky-Altered Milk Carton Die!

I fell in love with the project I am showing you today that I found on Kerri Bunting's blog. I first spotted her project on our demo website called Stampin' Connection. A few days ago I showed you the Simply Scrappin' Kits that Stampin' Up! has available for purchase. I promised you a 3D project and here is what I created with the kit:


This 3D item is actually made using 2 pieces of Pink Pirouette Cardstock and the Milk Carton Die. If you click above on Kerri's name, the link will bring you to her tutorial. The decorative strips of paper, stickers and flowers are all from the kit:

 

I hope you have enjoyed this darling little project for today. It was such a delight to create. Thanks Kerri for the inspiration!


Follow Me on Pinterest

4 comments:

  1. Awesome, Debbie! I can't wait to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie, this looks like loads of fun! Love it! Thanks for such an inspiring project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A friend referred me to your website. Thank you for the details.
    Also visit my homepage ... label stickers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Debbie your box looks gorgeous! I love how you decorated it with the kit, such a great idea. Thanks so much for the link and credit and I'm so glad you enjoyed making this but be warned - they are very addictive! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!