June 17, 2012

Super Sunday-Stampers for Others Challenge!

The sketch challenge below was created by myself in "My Digital Studio" for our "Stampers for Others" team:
I post a challenge once a month for our Stampin' Up! team. I told the girls to switch out any shapes, that this is just a starting point for their card and any shapes may be substituted. This is my card:


The photo below shows you how I used the circle punch from the "Punch Pack" to cut a very small portion of the designer paper and I used a "Mini Glue Dot" to add it to the center of my button:



Once my cake image was stamped, I used a "Blender Pen" to grab a smidgen of color from the stamped edges and spread the color just enough to show a light tint. I also sponged the edges of my circle with "Summer Starfruit Ink".

Card Supplies:
  • Cardstock: Whisper White, Summer Starfruit, Midnight Muse
  • DSP: Patio Party
  • Inks: Summer Starfruit, Midnight Muse, Raspberry Ripple
  • Tools: Apothecary Accents Framelits, Pennant Punch, Punch Pack, Scallop Edge Border Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Sponge Dauber, Blender Pen
  • Stamp Set: Make A Cake, Petite Pairs
  • Accessories: Subtles Designer Buttons
Today at Create with Connie & Mary, we are starting off Week 1 of our New Catalog Edition Subscription with all of our subscribers. Its not to late to join in to receive lots of new projects and ideas!

Follow Me on Pinterest

3 comments:

  1. Fun sketch and a great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Can't wait to get this stamp set and take your class! I love your work! Sheila Thompson PS. Would love to have the chance to meet you at convention!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sheila, I would LOVE to go to convention but being from Maine it would be so expensive for me. I have another year and a half to reach my 5 year milestone, maybe I'll try to be there for the walk then!

      Delete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!