I post a challenge once a month for our Stampin' Up! team. I told the girls to switch out any shapes, that this is just a starting point for their card and any shapes may be substituted. This is my card:
The photo below shows you how I used the circle punch from the "Punch Pack" to cut a very small portion of the designer paper and I used a "Mini Glue Dot" to add it to the center of my button:
Once my cake image was stamped, I used a "Blender Pen" to grab a smidgen of color from the stamped edges and spread the color just enough to show a light tint. I also sponged the edges of my circle with "Summer Starfruit Ink".
- Cardstock: Whisper White, Summer Starfruit, Midnight Muse
- DSP: Patio Party
- Inks: Summer Starfruit, Midnight Muse, Raspberry Ripple
- Tools: Apothecary Accents Framelits, Pennant Punch, Punch Pack, Scallop Edge Border Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Sponge Dauber, Blender Pen
- Stamp Set: Make A Cake, Petite Pairs
- Accessories: Subtles Designer Buttons
Today at Create with Connie & Mary, we are starting off Week 1 of our New Catalog Edition Subscription with all of our subscribers. Its not to late to join in to receive lots of new projects and ideas!