Birds Galore Tutorials!
My June 2012 tutorial includes everything you need for the bird lover! You will receive a tutorial for a total of 4 cards and one 3D item. One of the cards includes a pattern for a bird house shaped card.
Supplies used (you can substitute items to your liking):
- Inks: Raspberry Ripple, Midnight Muse, Midnight Muse Stampin’ Write Marker, Craft White
- DSP: Patio Party
- Cardstock: Baja Breeze, Summer Starfruit, Midnight Muse, Raspberry Ripple, Primrose Petals, Whisper White
- Stamp Sets: Woodgrain Background Stamp, Itty Bitty Banners
- Tools: Big Shot Machine, Bird Punch, Scallop Border Punch, Boho Blossoms Punch, 1 3/8” Circle Punch, Stampin Dimensionals, Wide Oval Punch, 2 3/8” Scallop Circle Punch, Apothecary Accents Framelits, Square Lattice Textured Impressions Folder, Bitty Banners Framelits, 1 ¾” Circle Punch, 1” Circle Punch, Sponge Daubers, 2 ½” Circle Punch, 1 3/4”Scallop Circle Punch, Vintage Textured Impressions Folder, Mini Glue Dots, Tombow Mono-adhesive, Snail, Paper Snips, Milk Carton Die, Small Oval Punch, Owl Punch
- Accessories: Pearl Jewels, Baja Breeze Seam Binding Ribbon, Brads
- Misc: thin cardboard (I used the cardboard that comes in a designer paper package)
Please use the PayPal button below to purchase tutorial. I will email you the tutorial within 24 hours or purchase. Thank you!