June 22, 2012

Punch Art "Kiss"!

Good morning blog readers. How has the weather been in your area? We can finally say summer is here this week in Maine. Finally! A whole week of sunshine. It's funny how the sunny days just brighten up ones disposition isn't it?

For today I have a quick & easy way to create a card with "Kisses" on it. Take a peek:


I used my "Brushed Silver Cardstock" and the "Ornament Punch" and made sure to punch on the edge of my cardstock piece to make the bottoms of my kisses flat:


Sponge "Basic Gray Ink" on the edges of your kisses with a "Sponge Dauber". The little "love" tags were made using "Vellum Cardstock" and stamped in "Basic Gray Ink" using the "Tiny Tags Stamp Set". Hand-cut the shape using your "Paper Snips". I used "Stampin' Dimensionals" to pop up my kisses in the center.

Card Supplies:
  • Cardstock: Pool Party, Chocolate Chip, Vellum, Brushed Silver
  • DSP: In Color Paper Pack
  • Inks;: Chocolate Chip, Basic Gray
  • Stamps: Tiny Tags, Petite Pairs
  • Tools: Big Shot Machine, Ornament Punch, Apothecary Accents Framelits Die, Ribbon Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals
Follow Me on Pinterest

3 comments:

  1. So very cute...love those colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Such a great way to use the ornament punch! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How very fun and 'sweet'!!!! Thank you for yet another use for the fabulous Ornament Punch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!