Here is this week's sketch:
I did a little bit of fussy-cutting this week. The center flower was inked and stamped 3 times, once on the 3" round cardstock layer and twice more on a separate piece of Whisper White Cardstock to cut out. The smaller flower was stamped twice:
I water-colored the flowers using the ink from my Primrose Petals Ink pad and a Blender Pen. I then added Dazzling Details to the centers of the flowers. All of the flower layers are popped up with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Cardstock: Primrose Petals, Whisper White
- DSP: In-color Patterns Paper Stack
- Inks: StazOn Jet Black, Primrose Petals
- Accessories: 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon
- Stamps: Everything Eleanor, Teeny Tiny Wishes
- Tools: Big Shot Machine, 3" Circle Die, 3 1/2" Circle Die, Word Window Punch, Ribbon Punch, Dazzling Details
Have a great day and thanks for stopping by to visit me!