June 29, 2012

Free Friday-My Open House Card!

I hosted an Open House a few weeks ago for the new Stampin' Up! Catalog and to also sell some of my retired stash. I had set up a table so that the girls could create a card to take home with them, just for coming to my Open House. This is the card they created:


I just love the richness of colors displayed in this card. And the little birdie image is adorable:


Card Supplies:
  • Cardstock: Raspberry Ripple, Whisper White, Lucky Limeade
  • DSP: Floral District
  • Inks: Lucky Limeade, Summer Starfruit, Raspberry Ripple
  • Accessories: Pearl Jewels
  • Tools: Ribbon Punch, Modern Label Punch, Sponge Dauber, Apothecary Accents Framelits Dies, Big Shot Machine, Stampin' Dimensionals
  • Stamp Sets: Betsy's Blossoms, Friendly Phrases

Friendly Phrases 126151 Clear Mount-$14.95, 126149 Wood Mount-$18.95

Betsy's Blossoms, Item #126006 Clear Mount-$21.95, 126004 Wood Mount-$28.95

Follow Me on Pinterest

1 comment:

  1. Hi Debbie! This is a really pretty card. So bright and cheery! I love the sponging around the framelit and the wing popped up. I'll bet the open house gals just loved it too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!