Banners seem to be the new rage and they are so fun to create. Here is my card for this week:
The project I submitted to subscribers this week included the "Make A Cake" stamp set along with the "Patio Party Designer Paper". I continued on with that theme for my card today. TIP: Make a quick banner by using any of your "Square Punches" to make the "V" shape at the bottom. I have a tutorial HERE on how to do just that!
- Cardstock: Whisper White, Summer Starfruit, Primrose Petals
- DSP: Patio Party
- Inks: Midnight Muse, Primrose Petals, Summer Starfruit
- Accessories: Rhinestone Jewels
- Stamps: Make A Cake, Best Dad Ever (sentiment)
- Tools: Square Punch, 2 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Blender Pen, Sponge Daubers
My banners are 1 1/4" wide. To add a little bit of color to my stamped image, I used the ink from my Primrose Petals Ink pad and spread lightly with a Blender Pen. I also sponged the edges of my circle with Summer Starfruit Ink and a Sponge Dauber.
Make sure you visit Create with Connie & Mary. We have our normal Thursday Challenge up and running and today's Saturday Challenge......lots of inspiration for you!