I decided to use some "new stuff". The new designer paper called "Comfort Cafe"...isn't it just beautiful? And one of our new "In-Colors" that will be around for two years...Midnight Muse Ink. And finally, what about the new shape on Whisper White Cardstock? A brand new framelit called Apothecary Accents Framelits:
With Father's Day just around the corner, I thought a masculine card would be perfect:
I stamped the sentiment directly on the DSP! Keep reading for all the supplies I used on my card:
- Cardstock: Real Red, Whisper White
- DSP: Comfort Cafe
- Inks: Midnight Muse, Real Red.
- Stamp Sets: The Open Sea, Delightful Dozen
- Tools: Scallop Border Punch, Apothecary Accents Framelits, Sponge Daubers, Big Shot Machine, Stampin' Dimensionals
- Accessories: Glimmer Brads, Bakers Twine
Make sure you visit Create with Connie & Mary to view the samples from the all the design team members and to also read about our Early Bird Special pricing for the "New Catalog Subscription Edition"!