I used the "Hearts Collection Framelits"to cut a heart in the top center of my card front. That's what I love about our framelits, you can position them anywhere you want on your card front!
I used the background stamp "En Francais" and "Not Quite Navy Ink" and stamp the whole inside of the card so that the words peek through the hole create by the heart shape. I used the "Corner Rounder Punch" to the bottom corners of my card.
I then decorated the front by adding a few hearts from the "Scalloped Heart of Hearts Embosslits Die" and the "Fashionable Heart Embosslits Die". I used "Poppy Parade, Daffodil Delight and Pretty In Pink Cardstocks".
I stamped the sentiment from "Teeny Tiny Wishes" in "Poppy Parade Ink" and hand-cut a small banner. Slide it underneath the heart and glue in place. Complete the card by adding one solo "Pearl Jewel!
- Cardstock: Poppy Parade, Daffodil Delight, Baja Breeze and Pretty In Pink
- Inks: Poppy Parade, Not Quite Navy
- Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes, En Francais
- Tools: Scalloped Heart of Hearts Embosslits Die, Fashionable Heart Embosslits Die, Big Shot Machine, Hearts Collection Framelits, Corner Rounder Punch
- Accessories: Pearl Jewels