May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day & Freshly Made Sketches!

Picture this.....a box of brand new sneak peek Stampin' Up! supplies arrives at your home while you are gone, you are stuck for 2 days serving on the Grand Jury Duty.....and you don't get to play until 3 days later! Wow, that was hard. I got home from both days too mentally exhausted to play.

Finally, I was able to dig out all of my new stuff and create a Mother's Day card for my mom:


I used 5 new items on this card: a new stamp set called "Betsy's Blossoms", new designer paper called "Floral District", Daffodil Delight 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon and I also used one of the new In-Color cardstock & ink color called "Raspberry Ripple". I LOVE how they match! And I decided to play along with "Freshly Made Sketches" this week and use their sketch that you will find below:



I would like to take this time and wish all of you mom's, grand-mom's, step-mom's, adopted moms.....Happy Mother's Day! We are driving to meet with my family at a local restaurant today.

Supplies Used:
  • Cardstock: Raspberry Ripple **NEW, Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Lucky Limeade
  • DSP: Floral District
  • Stamp Sets: Betsy's Blooms, Teeny Tiny Wishes
  • Tools: 3" Circle Die, Word Window Punch, Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Folder, Big Shot Machine, Stampin' Dimensional, 1/2" Circle Punch
  • Accessories: Daffodil Delight 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon, Rhinestone Jewels
  • Inks: Raspberry Ripple, Lucky Limeade
Follow Me on Pinterest

5 comments:

  1. This is terrific! Love seeing the new products used! I am not a bird fan but I really like the one with this set. The DSP is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Debbie, great to see new goodies. Thank you for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how wonderful! Love this little bird and this paper is so pretty. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love looking at all the new sneak peek stuff! I love how you combined all these lovely colors. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, your patience paid off! This is a wonderful card and I love the bird and flower images!
    I've been drawn twice for jury duty, but have never actually served. I think that DH's job in law enforcement exempts me from most of the cases... I always thought it would be interesting!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!