Not a kayak but the closest I could come to a kayak, using the sailboat stamp image from "The Open Sea Stamp Set":
I used a little bit of punch art on my helm. I first stamped the image using "Midnight Muse Ink" and cut out the circle with my "2 1/2" Circle Punch". I then used my "Big Shot Machine" to cut a 3" circle from the "3" Circle Die" and layered my stamped image. Using the "Word Window Punch", I cut 4 and snipped them in half. Glue each piece on the back of the 3" circle evenly spaced to create your helm.
- Stamps: The Open Sea, Friendly Phrases
- Inks: Crumb Cake, Midnight Muse
- Tools: 2 1/2" Circle Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Word Window Punch, Big Shot Machine, Mini Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals
- Accessories: Baker's Twine, Neutrals Designer Buttons
- Cardstock: Whisper White, Midnight Muse, Crumb Cake