May 11, 2012

Free Friday!

Want to create a fun and easy background? This is also a great way to use up all those scraps you may have laying around. All I did was use my Decorative Label Punch and Old Olive Cardstock and position them all in diagonal lines and look what I came up with:


I also create a matching goodie holder with one of my empty embellishment containers. The top comes off so you can add something inside:


I used the same colors you see on the card and I added Sticky Strip around the lid's side edge. I then gathered some Daffodil Delight Seam Binding Ribbon around the whole thing. 


One Decorative Label Punch layer was enough for the top and all it needed was a cute bow and two small tags cut with the Jewelry Tag Punch. I joined them with a Brad and glued them in place with Stampin' Dimensionals. The stamp set I used was the Tiny Tags Stamp Set and Night of Navy Ink:



For the card, I completed it with a quadruple bow and the sentiment is from  the Curly Cute Stamp Set and the framed image is from Four Frames Stamp Set cut with the Decorative Label Punch:


I hope you have enjoyed my project for today. I will be working on some new things to show you with items from the new Idea Book & Catalog. I've had two days of being on the Grand Jury and hopefully will have the weekend to play! Look for new things coming your way soon!




Follow Me on Pinterest

2 comments:

  1. love it


    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of scraps. Very nice projects!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!