And here is how I completed the cardboard portion:
I used the Top Note Die and cut out the shape using a piece of cardboard.
Peel the very top layer of cardboard off to reveal the bumpy corrugated part of the cardboard layer.
Using a Sponge Dauber and Chocolate Chip Ink, sponge around the edges and on some of the bumps.
Assemble your layers. Supplies listed below:
- Cardstock: Wild Wasabi, Pink Pirouette, Whisper White
- Inks: Chocolate Chip, Pink Pirouette and Wild Wasabi Stampin' Write Markers
- Stamp Sets: Simply Soft, Sweetly Said
- Tools: Big Shot Machine, Top Note Die, Vintage Wallpaper Textured Impressions Folder, Designer Frames Textured Impressions Folder, Labels Collection Framelits, Wide Oval Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Little Leaves Die, Petal Cone Die, Sponge Dauber, Mini Glue Dots
- Accessories: Pearl Jewels, Bakers Twine