Here is my "celebration" card:
I thought it would be cute to use the word "Create" from the "Charming Stamp Set" because that is what we all love to do and share with each other. And the name of our challenge is "Create with Connie & Mary" so how appropriate is the word "Create"? If you are a winner of my card, you could even remove the ovals and add your own....something else!
The designer paper I used for today's card is from the "Summer Smoochies DSP". I made (3) pennants using the same colors that are in the DSP....of course, we gotta match don't we? The colors are "Daffodil Delight, Tangerine Tango & Island Indigo" and all cut with the "Pennant Punch".
Don't forget to join us this week and you might inherit a bunch of cards from all of us! Hop on over to Create with Connie & Mary to take a peek!
- Cardstock: Tangerine Tango, Daffodil Delight, Island Indigo, Whisper White, Real Red
- Inks: Real Red, Wild Wasabi
- Accessories: Rhinestone Jewels, Grosgrain Ribbon, Bakers Twine
- Tools: Pennant Punch, Small Heart Punch, Large Oval Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Naturally Serif Sizzlit Decorative Strip Die, Big Shot Machine
- Stamp Sets: Charming, Creative Elements
- DSP: Summer Smoochies