April 18, 2012

Wednesday Wacky-Bookmarks!

I've seen these cute little animal and monster bookmarks all over blogland and thought they were so adorable that I just had to make some! Why would a child not want to read when he or she has this cute little companion to mark off their pages?


And if you scroll to the bottom of this post, I have the pattern in PDF format for you to copy!


Mr. Monster Bookmark is created with the following:
  • Cardstock: Pear Pizzazz, Basic Black, Whisper White, Baja Breeze
  • DSP: Summer Smooches
  • Tools: Pinking Hearts Punch, 1" Circle Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch, Punch Pack (circle)
  • Inks: Signo White Gel Pen

Mr. Monkey Bookmark is created with the following:
  • Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Basic Black, Whisper White, Sahara Sand
  • Inks: Chocolate Chip Stampin' Write Marker, Signo White Gel Pen
  • Tools: 1" Circle Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch, Punch Pack (circle) Large Oval Punch, Owl Punch (nostrils), Stampin' Dimensionals

Miss Piggy Bookmark is created with the following:
  • Cardstock: Pretty In Pink, Basic Black, Whisper White, Blush Blossom
  • Tools: Blossom Petals Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch, Punch Pack (circle), Small Oval Punch, Owl Punch (nostrils), Stampin Dimensionals
  • Inks: White Signo Gel Pen

Mr. Lizard Bookmark is created with the following:
  • Cardstock: Garden Green, Poppy Parade, Basic Black, Whisper White
  • Inks: Signo White Gel Pen
  • Tools: Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Folder, 1" Circle Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch, Punch Pack (circle), Stocking Punch (nostrils), Stampin' Dimensionals

PDF download: HERE

Follow Me on Pinterest

11 comments:

  1. These could not have come at a better time! My kids are both great readers, but with 7 weeks of school to go, they are ready to be done with homework and mandatory reading. I think these adorable book marks will be just the ticket to keep them going through the ponderous chapter books they are working on. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie,
    These are just too stinkin' cute. Thanks for sharing. Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are just too cute...thanks for sharing the how-tos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are stinkin' cute!! Love them and thank you for sharing the PDF!! I will be featuring these bookmarks on My Crafty Picks #62 with a link back to your blog on 4-22-12. Make sure to stop by to check out all the picks and to pick up your blog badge to display on your blog for being featured!!

    If you wish to decline please email me by responding to this comment to let me know.

    Have a great day!!
    Tiffany Bauer
    http://www.mycraftyworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely, postitively amazing. I know that my two granddaughters would be begging me to make one of each for them. They would simply go wild over them. Thank you for sharing your creative talents.

    Blessings,
    Loretta

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are adorable! I always give my 5 yr old class a book as a farewell gift. This will be the perfect addition!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are too cute. I especially LOVE the pig!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are adorable. Thanks for the template.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing. These are just the thing for me to make to send in as birthday treats for my granddaughters kindergarten class.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for the template, I teach a class of Seniors, the class is called "Photoshop Interest Group (PIG) the little pig bookmark will be perfect for their Christmas Gift !!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!