How unique is that? I'll even show you the steps at achieving this look.
- Rubber bands
Pop out the wheel part of your "Brayer." Using rubber bands, wrap them around your wheel by twisting them and intertwine them. I used two different sizes for my card and used 4 total. Once your rubber bands are in place, pop the wheel back into the "Brayer".
Roll your "Brayer" into your "Ink Pad" until all the rubber bands are inked. I used "Baja Breeze Ink" for my sample.
Roll the "Brayer" onto your cardstock piece several times to achieve the look that you like.
Rinse your "Brayer" using water under your faucet and wheel onto a piece of paper towel to dry. Repeat the above steps with a second color of ink. I used "Crumb Cake Ink" for the second color.
Finish your card as you like!
- Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Baja Breeze, Whisper White
- Inks: Crumb Cake, Baja Breeze
- Stamp Set: Happiest Birthday, Apothecary Art
- Tools: Big Shot Machine, Labels Collection Framelits, 1" Circle Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Brayer, Sticky Strip, Sponge Daubers
- Accessories: Large Pearl Basic Jewels, Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding Ribbon
- Misc: Rubber bands