I am super busy getting some projects completed to send away and I also just packaged some of my kits for a cancer fundraiser and of course I've been getting ready for the new catalog which debuts soon. Wow, I have lots of retired items set aside. Can't wait to refill my shelves with new goodies.
This card uses edgelits, punches, dies, twine & brads:
I still adore our "Bird Punch". Isn't he sweet all nestled up on the branches with the doily in the background! Hope you have a great Sunday. Come back and visit!
- Cardstock: Early Espresso, So Saffron, Whisper White
- Inks: Real Red, Signo White Gel Pen
- Tools: Big Shot Machine, Doily Die, Decorative Label Punch, Bird Punch, Adorning Accents Edgelits Die, Stampin' Dimensionals
- Stamps: Petite Pairs
- Accessories: Bakers Twine, SAB Brads
- DSP: Brights Patterns Paper Pack