April 22, 2012

Super Sunday-Freshly Made Sketches #31!

Happy Sunday! For my "Super Sunday" I decided to pick the sketch challenge from "Freshly Made Sketches". You can see the sketch once you browse my card for today:


The twist to their challenges is to keep the project clean-lined & fresh! You know, one color that I always neglect is Bravo Burgundy. I do love this color but it never comes to mind when working on a project. So today, I picked up that color and went from there. I hope you agree that my card is clean-lined and fresh!


Card Supplies:
  • Cardstock: Bravo Burgundy, Pink Pirouette, Whisper White
  • DSP: Flirtatious
  • Inks: Bravo Burgundy
  • Stamp Sets: Delicate Doilies, Just Believe
  • Accessories: Designer Buttons, Wisteria Wonder Baker's Twine
  • Tools: Big Shot Machine, Tasteful Trim Die, 3" Circle Die, Scallop Circle #2 Die, Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots
Here is the sketch if you want to give it a try:
 

Make sure you visit the girls to view their samples. The cards are all wonderful as usual!

Follow Me on Pinterest

8 comments:

  1. Your card definitely is clean and fresh Debbie and beautiful too! Love that doily and button. Thanks for playing with us at FMS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is wonderful! I totally neglect Bravo Burgundy as well! Never seem to use it but I love what you did with it! It looks great with the pale pink and purple! Love the doily image and the touch of twine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely clean-lined, fresh and very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great color combination, Debbie! I never would have thought to combine Bravo Burgundy with Wisteria Wonder.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card Debbie .... i love this colour combo, you have teamed that BB beautifully with PP and WW. I love that doily image and your border and twine accent is lovely.
    Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh, Bravo Burgandy. Sadly neglected by me too and you have used it so well here! Lovely card and a fantastic use of the sketch. Glad you joined us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, Debbie. I especially love the way that you incorporated the sentiment. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card and I love the bit of wisteria wonder tucked in that button!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!