I stamped the flower 6 times, 2 of each color-"More Mustard, Pool Party, Wild Wasabi"-and cut them out with the "Fancy Flower Punch", the "5 Petal Flower Punch" and the "1/2" Circle Punch":
I even stamped some extra images in "Pool Party Ink" and cut the petals and used them to outline my DSP layer as a border!
- Cardstock: More Mustard, Whisper White
- Inks: Pool Party, Wild Wasabi, Early Espresso, More Mustard, Early Espresso Stampin' Write Marker
- Stamps: Bring On The Cake, Triple Treat Flower
- DSP: Retired
- Tools: Big Shot Machine, Vintage Wallpaper Textured Impressions Folder, Modern Label Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch, 5 Petal Flower Punch, Fancy Flower Punch, Scallop Trim Border Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Spritzer Tool
- Accessories: Pear Pizzazz Seam Binding Ribbon
Don't forget to check out the retiring list of stamps: HERE
And the Clearance Rack: HERE
Have a great day!