This card utilizes the "Bird Punch" turned chicky:
Just snip off the long tail and use the "Scallop Border Punch" at the bottom of the wing. I sponged both pieces and popped the wing up with "Stampin' Dimensionals":
All of the eggs are created with left-over pieces of designer paper and my "Small Oval Punch". I added a few flowers from the "Punch Pack" and adorned them with "Rhinestone Jewels". This card is fairly quick & easy for those last minute procrastinator's!
- Cardstock: Concord Crush, Daffodil Delight, Bashful Blue,
- DSP: Brights Patterns Paper Pack
- Inks: Concord Crush, Wild Wasabi
- Tools: Small Oval Punch, Bird Punch, Punch Pack, Scallop Border Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Large Oval Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Sponge Daubers
- Stamps: Everybunny, Inspired by Nature
- Accessories: Rhinestone Jewels, Concord Crush 1/2" Stitched Poly Ribbon
Stay tuned tomorrow as I have another Easter card for you!