I used brand new products from the "Smooches" line for my card today. If you click HERE you can view more samples and the line-up of these products. Remember, these are available as a pre-order until April 30th and then you'll have to wait for the new catalog on June 1st to see them again!
I decided to add to my stamped image to match the DSP strip on the bottom. After stamping the flower image, I added different sized circle punches to mimic the same flowers and popping them up with "Stampin' Dimensionals":
Don't you just love our new "3/8" Pleated Satin Ribbon"? So easy to add to a card and I'm crossing my fingers that more colors will be available in the new catalog!
- Cardstock: Whisper White, Island Indigo, Daffodil Delight, Tangerine Tango
- Inks: Wild Wasabi, Island Indigo
- Stamps: Petite Pairs, Bright Blossoms-available in wood mount & clear mount
- Tools: Modern Label Punch, Large Oval Punch, 1" Circle Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch, Punch Pack (circle), Stampin' Dimensionals, Sticky Strip, Corner Rounder Punch
- Accessories: Rhinestone Jewels, Riding Hood Red 3/8" Pleated Satin Ribbon
Hop on over to Create with Connie & Mary and see for yourself what the Design Team has been up to! Enjoy your day today!