April 13, 2012

April Stamp Camp!

I am hosting my April Stamp Camp tonight and these are the cards the girls will be creating using the "Nature Walk Stamp Set":


For this class, I used the same stamp set on all of the cards and tried to used white-on-white with just a little splash of color and embossing:

Card #1:


Card #2:


Card #3:


Card #4:


I hope you can join us for my next Stamp Camp in May. I usually have a special on orders and door prizes and we have lots of fun. This month I rewarded someone who brought a new friend to stampin with an ink pad of their choice! Stamp Camps are great way to learn by stamping with a bunch of friends and socializing while stamping. Thank so much for your support girls!






Follow Me on Pinterest

5 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the clean and simple ideas.
    Love your blog and appreciate your sharing.
    Have a great weekend.
    Seletta

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great selection of cards from the one stamp set. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful. One of my favorite stamp sets!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards and such a wonderful stamp choice for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are beautiful cards. You have given me some amazing ideas. Thank you for sharing with those of us that are learning.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!