March 18, 2012

Stampers for Others

This is the card I created for this months "Stampers for Others" swap challenge. The cards this month are going to Operation write Home:


This is going to be a quick post today as Dave and I are traveling back home from moving my parents to a Senior Housing all weekend. They decided a few months ago that their two-story home has become too much of a burden to take care of as the health of both of my parents are declining. So sad to see this take place in the home I grew up in. I am posting this ahead of time.

Here is a close-up of the "Elegant Bird Die" and the "Daisies Die":


Card Supplies:
  • Cardstock: Pool Party, Whisper White, Confetti White
  • DSP: Beyond the Garden
  • Inks: Pear Pizzazz
  • Accessories: In Color Brads, Bakers Twine
  • Tools: Big Shot Machine, Elegant Bird Die, Boho Blossoms Punch, Daisies Die, Pinking Hearts Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Vintage Wallpaper Textured Impressions Folder
Have a great day and come back tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Debbie! I hope that your parents' move went smoothly. I want you to know that I am thinking of you at this time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Love the DSP you used on the bird! Who would have thought...
    Hope the move went well and everyone is doing OK. I'm sure this was not an easy thing for anyone involved, but you will always have the wonderful memories of that home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card...love your color choices!!! Sorry that you have experienced loosing your family home - so many memories to keep in your thoughts. Hope your parents will adjust easily. Take good care....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!