This one has a twist to allow you to show your own creativity and style. Just use Lucky Limeade,
Always Artichoke (or similar colors) and add a color of your choice.
This is my card with a "twist":
I decided to add "So Saffron" as my addition color. I water-colored my stamped images with a "Blender Pen" and ink from my ink pads. I added a little bit of bling to the leaves and the flowers by "painting" a little bit of "Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint" right from the jar with my "Blender Pen". If you click on the photo below, you can see a close-up for yourself:
I hope you join Pals Paper Arts this week for a "twist" of your own. Thanks for stopping by today!
- Cardstock: So Saffron, Lucky Limeade, Always Artichoke, Water Color Paper
- Stamps: Awash with Flowers, Friendly Phrases
- Inks: So Saffron, Lucky Limeade, Always Artichoke
- Accessories: So Saffron Taffeta Ribbon, Rhinestone Jewels, Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint
- Tools: Big Shot Machine, Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Folder, Labels Collection Framelits, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, Adorning Accents Edgelits Die, Blender Pen