I decided to show them a little bit of water-coloring this time around using a "Blender Pen" and dipping the pen directly into ink from the ink pads. Did you know that by squeezing the center plastic compartments together before you open the lid of your ink pads, will leave a "well" of ink on the inside of the cover? Slid the cover open so that it remains flat and the lid part without the ink pad on it will have ink for you to dip in.
And did you know the best way to water-color is by using our "Water Color Paper"? The ink just glides so easily. Just take a look:
I stamped the flower images from "Awash with Flowers" first and then water-colored the flowers and added a tint of "Pool Party Ink" and a little bit of "Tempting Turquoise Ink" around the edges to make them pop:
You can't go wrong with white-on-white layers either, so elegant!
- Cardstock: Whisper White, Water-color Paper
- Stamps: Awash with Flowers, Word Play
- Inks: StazOn Jet Black, Peach Parfait, Pear Pizzazz, Daffodil Delight, Pool Party, Tempting Turquoise
- Tools: Blender Pen, Big Shot, Snow Burst Textured Impressions Folder, Mini Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals
- Accessories: Taffeta Ribbon
Want a really quick way to create a card? By using the "Sweet Moments Simply Sent Kit". All the work is done for you—simply personalize and send them off. Coordinating You’re Cherished Set, ink, and adhesive sold separately.
Kit creates 8 total cards (4 each of 2 designs) and coordinates with Chocolate Chip, Pink Pirouette, River Rock, Whisper White, and Wisteria Wonder.
■ 8 printed, die-cut edged, gable-fold cards (5-1/2" x 4-1/4")
■ 16 die-cut tags (8 each of 2 designs)
■ 4 precut Pink Pirouette 5/8" Satin Ribbon strips
■ 4 precut Chocolate Chip 5/8" Satin Ribbon strips
■ 84 adhesive-backed pearls (24: 3mm; 60: 2mm)
■ 8 White envelopes (5-3/4" x 4-3/8")
I added my own butterfly by stamping the image from "Mixed Bunch Stamp Set" and the Blossoms Punch and then cutting off 2 petals. I layered over a second flower cut with Early Espresso Cardstock:
- Stamps: Mixed Bunch, You're Cherished
- Tools: Blossom Punch, Boho Blossoms Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals
- Inks: Early Espresso
- Accessories: Hat Pins, Glimmer Brads
- Cardstock: Whisper White, Early Espresso, Pink Pirouette
I don't use "Regal Rose Cardstock" enough. Isn't it beautiful paired with "Early Espresso Cardstock"? Cute little layers make for a simple card:
- Cardstock: Regal Rose, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla
- Inks: Early Espresso
- Tools: Postage Stamp Punch, Modern Label Punch, 1" Square Punch, Handheld Punch, Big Shot Machine, Adorning Accents Textured Impressions Folder, Scallop Edge Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals
- Accessories: Satin Ribbon
- DSP: Neutrals Patterns Paper Pack
- Stamps: Kindness Matters