March 5, 2012

Mojo Monday 231

Good Monday Morning. I was able to stay home to work today while my hubby travels. I had to have routine blood work done so here I am, all caught up on our business paperwork and time to play! I haven't played Mojo Monday for quite some time now and I just love the sketch challenge for this week:

My Card:


I made a card this weekend for another challenge and I used the same exact colors and DSP. With spring hopefully around the corner, this card offers spring cheery colors. I used a few Big Shot items and a few punches:

My flower is from the "Flower Daisies Die" the "Boho Blossoms Punch" and the "Blossom Petal Punch. I add an "In Color Printed Brad" in the center and use a "Stampin' Dimensional" to glue it in place.

Other Card Supplies:
  • Cardstock: Pear Pizzazz, Pacific Point, Pool Party, Confetti White
  • Stamps: Sweetheart
  • Inks: Pear Pizzazz, Water Color Crayons
  • Tools: Blender Pen, Paper Piercer & Mat Pack, Corner Rounder Punch, Boho Blossoms Punch, Blossom Petal Punch, Paper Doily Die, Flower Daisies Die, 3.5" Circle Die
  • Accessories: In Color Printed Brads, Pool Party Ruffled Ribbon
  • DSP: Beyond the Garden

3 comments:

  1. Very bright and cheerful. Love the colors

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really liking your blog,and look forward to seeing it in my mailbox. I love the colours you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really like these colors together and the layers on this card are amazing! So pretty!! Come on spring!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!