March 3, 2012

March 2012 Tutorials-School Days!

I thought I would post my "School Days" tutorials a few months before school is out for the summer. How would you like to use these tutorials for a kids school event or for a teacher's thank you!


There is something for everyone in this 5 piece kit. The tutorials included are:
  • School Bus Card
  • Crayon Card
  • ABC Card
  • 3D Cardstock Pencil (holds a pack of Rolo's & Hershey Kiss)
  • My Colors Book
You can choose to use them all or pick that one you need! The stamp set I used is the Fox & Friends stamp set but you may substitute with any of your stamp sets. Please click on the PayPal link below and I will send you your tutorials within 24 hours. All card patterns are included in PDF format.

Please click HERE to be directed to my "Tutorials for Sale" page!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!