March 25, 2012

Freshly Made Sketches-FMS27

Good Morning! I have a card for you today using the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches. Even though this sketch looks fairly easy....what to put in the center of all those circles?

I knew I wanted to use the Real Red Designer Paper panel from "Summer Smoochies" and I wanted to add a color to the center that would "pop". Pool Party Cardstock came to mind. What do you think?


I layered my flowers made with the "Triple Layer Blossoms Punch" by using a flat one on the bottom and scrunching the top one. I added a "Brad" in the center and glued them in place with a "Stampin' Dimensional":


I hope you have enjoyed my card for today. Make sure you stop by and visit "Freshly Made Sketches" as the girls have awesome samples to show you! Have a great Sunday!

Card Supplies:
  • Cardstock: Whisper White, Pool Party
  • DSP: Summer Smoochies
  • Inks: Real Red
  • Tools: Big Shot Machine, Petals-A-Plenty Textured Impressions Folder, 1 3/4" Scallop Circle Punch, Triple Layer Blossoms Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, Adorning Accents Edgelits, Stampin' Dimensionals
  • Stamp Set: Friendly Phrases
  • Accessories: Brads



Follow Me on Pinterest

6 comments:

  1. Love these colors together! The punched out scallops are a great effect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card Debbie. It will bring a smile to the recipient

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those background polka dots! Your 3-D flowers are terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card Debbie! I love that DSP and the flowers you've created - just gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the "negative" use of the scallop punch and those flowers are just great. So glad you joined us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Debbie, I love this! I tried to do something similar and couldn't get it to work at all. You nailed it though! Love the colors and elements you picked. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!