I used the Blossom Punch to punch the side of my cardstock piece and added embossing with the Stripes Textured Impressions Folder. I then cut a fancy edge to the bottom by using the new Edgelits. I also added the same edging to my DSP layer.
As you can see in the photo above, I used Stampin' Dimensionals to glue the Whisper White layer to the DSP. This gives height to the cardstock and makes the punched flower pop by creating shadows. The banner was cut using the Petal Cone Die.
Supplies for card:
- Cardstock: Pear Pizzazz, Calypso Coral, Baja Breeze, Whisper White
- Inks: Real Red, Pear Pizzazz
- Accessories: Designer Buttons, Brads
- Tools: Big Shot Machine, Adorning Accents Edgelits, Petal Cone Die, Stampin' Dimensionals, Stripes Textured Impressions Folder, Boho Blossoms Punch, 1" Circle Punch, Blossom Punch, Blossom Party Die, Mini Glue Dots
- Stamps: Mixed Bunch, Party Time
I showed the girls how to condition a bold stamp by rubbing a Sanding Block over the stamp image first to remove any residue from the molding process. By doing this you are allowing the ink to stick to the stamp and fully stamp the image without any blotching. I stamped the Ornate Blossom stamp image twice by using Daffodil Delight Ink over Daffodil Delight Cardstock. The images are a mirror image of each other.
The flowers were inked in Wild Wasabi Ink and stamped on Wild Wasabi Cardstock and hand-cut:
Other Card Supplies:
- Cardstock: Daffodil Delight, Wild Wasabi, Whisper White, Melon Mambo
- Inks: Wild Wasabi, Daffodil Delight
- Stamps: Ornate Blossom, Fabulous Florets
- Accessories: Rhinestone Jewels, 1 1/4" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon
- Tools: Scallop Trim Border Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals
All the girls created this card. Don't you just love the matching DSP and stamp image? We stamped the image twice, once in Pool Party Ink and again in Early Espresso. The girls hand-cut the cupcake and popped it over the 1st image using Stampin' Dimensionals. We then cut out the small heart from the Heart to Heart Punch and the 1/2" Circle Punch with Red Glimmer Paper and glued in place. The stamped image was cut out with the new Labels Collection Framelits:
- Cardstock: Poppy Parade, Whisper White, Early Espresso
- Inks: Pool Party, Early Espresso
- DSP: Sweet Shop Designer Paper, Red Glimmer Paper
- Stamp Set: Sweet Cake
- Tools: Big Shot Machine, Labels Collection Framelits, Eyelet Border Punch, Adorning Accents Textured Impressions Folder, Stampin' Dimensionals, 1/2" Circle Punch, Heart to Heart Punch