I just love how the pleated skirt came out looking so great at the bottom of my card. This is so much easier to complete than it looks. I wasn't sure how long of a DSP piece I would need so I cut a piece measuring 2" x 12". Using your Simply Scored Scoring Tool, score at 3/4" and again at 1". Repeat scoring pattern at 1 3/4", 2", 2 3/4", 3", 3 3/4", 4" and so on until you reach the end of your DSP piece. Start folding on your score lines by folding into pleats, one fold over and one fold under:
When all of your score lines have been folded, apply a piece of Sticky Strip at the very top from one end of the DSP to the other end, pressing down to keep the pleats flat and in place. Center and glue to the card bottom and trim both ends of the excess DSP. This will center your pleats.
For the teacups, I stamped a Daffodil Delight Ink teacup image on Daffodil Delight Cardstock, Pacific Point Inked image on Pacific Point Cardstock and Wild Wasabli Inked image on Wild Wasabi Cardstock. I then hand-cut all 3 teacups (yes to my girls....hand-cut, most of them hate to fussy cut!).
I stamped the little flower image for each teacup in the coordinating ink color first on Whisper White Cardstock and the adhered my teacups with a Stampin; Dimensional. Add a Pearl Jewel to the center of each teacup:
- Cardstock: Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Pacific Point, Wild Wasabi
- DSP: Brights Patterns Paper Pack
- Inks: Daffodil Delight, Pacific Point, Wild Wasabi
- Tools: Modern Label Punch, Scallop Trim Border Punch, Sticky Strip, Stampin' Dimensionals, Simply Scored Scoring Tool
- Stamp Set: Tea Shoppe
- Accessories: Pearl Jewels, 3/8" Ruffled Ribbon in Island Indigo