I have such a cute project to show you today for Wacky Wednesday. I found these on a website called "Simply J Studio". You fit a whole roll or Rolo's inside along with one Hershey Kiss at the very end to mimic a pencil lead. How cute is that?
Here are the simple directions on how to make these:
1. Cut a 3.5”x 4.5” piece of "Daffodil Delight Cardstock". Using your "Simply Scored Scoring Tool", add score lines every 1/4 inch making sure the score lines are parallel with the long side of the cardstock.
2. Use your "Scallop Edge Border Punch" to one side of the cardstock perpendicular to the score lines.
3. Add "Sticky Strip" to one end of the cardstock and wrap around the Rolo’s.. Glue in place making sure that the scalloped edge rests about 1/8" longer than the Rolo roll. You will have one Rolo that will be sticking out longer than the cardstock piece at the other end.
4. Cut a 3.5”x 3/8” piece of "Pretty In Pink Cardstock". Glue to the top of the "Daffodil Delight Cardstock" piece making sure it covers the top of the last Rolo. Trace the top of the Rolo’s on "Pretty In Pink Cardstock" and hand-cut to get the top of your eraser. Stick this on top with adhesive.
5. Using the "Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer Punch", cut one on "lever 3" in "Pretty In Pink Cardstock". Glue to the top of the "eraser".
6. Cut a 3.5”x 1/4” piece of aluminum foil and adhere this around the seam where the "Daffodil Delight" and "Pretty In Pink Cardstocks" meet.
7. Use a "Stampin' Dimensional" to adhere a Hershey’s Kiss to the bottom of the Rolo’s. This is the pencil point.
8. Add some bling to your eraser! I added my own thought to this. Kids love fancy erasers so I added a blossom in Pretty In Pink Cardstock punched with the Triple Layer Blossom Bouquet Punch!
Add your own tag by punching a hole in the tag and tying it in place with ribbon. For my sample I used the "Full Heart Punch" and the stamped images from "Valentine Love" on "Whisper White Cardstock". I sponged the edges of my heart with "Real Red Ink" and a "Sponge Dauber".
The heart is tied in place with "Real Red 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon! I hope you've enjoyed today's "Wacky Wednesday" project. Please come back and visit!