How exciting is this! And I'll show you the steps to create your own background plate.
First I started with a piece of Designer Series Paper cardboard......you know, the cardboard that comes packaged with your Designer Paper. I cut it the same size as my "Clear Cutting Pads". Next, I used the flower that resembles the "Blossom Punch" from the "Fun Flowers Bigz Die" and cut out (12) of the flower using "Chipboard". I then lined up my flowers and glued them to my cardboard with "Tombow Mono-adhesive Glue":
Cut a piece of cardstock and place on your homemade texture plate:
On the back of my home-made texture plate, I wrote down the sandwich I need to use in my "Big Shot Machine":
Follow the sandwich above and use your "Big Shot Machine" to create the embossing seen below:
Use your cardstock layer to create a card. You can see a close-up of the embossing below:
And a close-up of the other elements on my card:
Pretty neat huh?
- Cardstock: Whisper White, Bashful Blue, Pretty In Pink, Pear Pizzazz
- Inks: Pretty In Pink, Bashful Blue
- Accessories: Glimmer Brads, Bashful Blue Satin Ribbon
- Tools: Stampin' Dimensionals, Blossom Punch, Word Window Punch, , Bird Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch, Ribbon Punch, Big Shot, Home-made Texture Plate
- Stamp Sets: Mixed Bunch, You're A Gem