So here is the "Mashup" Challenge :
- Make a project using the "Spotlighting Technique".
- Or Make a project featuring "Penguins".
- Or "Mash it Up" and create a project featuring "Penguins using the Spotlighting Technique"
The snowbanks in the background are torn Whisper White Cardstock layers that are layered and sponged in Baja Breeze Ink. Below you will find a photo of the punched and die pieces I used:
- Large Oval Punch in Basic Black Cardstock cut in half the long way
- Boho Blossoms Punch in Daffodil Delight, cut 2 of the smallest flower
- Boho Blossoms Punch in Basic Black Carstock, cut 1 of the medium flower
- 5-Petal Flower Punch, fold a small piece of Daffodil Delight Cardstock in half and cut one petal only on the fold
- Bird Punch, cut 2 in Basic Black of the pupils
- Ovals Die, cut 1 in Basic Black Cardstock of the medium oval and 1 in Whisper White Cardstock of the smallest oval