The Stars Die is a quick way to produce a bunch of stars like I used on today's card. I used Tempting Turquoise, Regal Rose and Sahara Sand for my cardstock colors. I started out by stamping my Whisper White Cardstock panel first with the "Extreme Elements" stamp set in the same ink colors:
Add just the right amount of bling by sneeking in a few Silver Brads and one solo Designer Button into the mix. Enjoy your Sunday and come back soon!
- Cardstock: Tempting Turquoise, Regal Rose, Sahara Sand, Whisper White
- Inks: Tempting Turquoise, Regal Rose, Sahara Sand
- Stamp Sets: Extreme Elements, Tea Shoppe
- Accessories: Designer Buttons, Silver Brads, 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon in Very Vanilla
- Tools: Big Shot Machine, Square Lattice Textured Impressions Folder, Stars Die, Stampin' Dimensionals