February 26, 2012

Freshly Made Sketches #23!

Happy Sunday morning blog readers! I am in the process of prepping for a class and a workshop today so I thought I would start out the morning with a sketch challenge from Freshly Made Sketches:



My Card:


The Stars Die is a quick way to produce a bunch of stars like I used on today's card. I used Tempting Turquoise, Regal Rose and Sahara Sand for my cardstock colors. I started out by stamping my Whisper White Cardstock panel first with the "Extreme Elements" stamp set in the same ink colors:


Add just the right amount of bling by sneeking in a few Silver Brads and one solo Designer Button into the mix. Enjoy your Sunday and come back soon!

Card Supplies:
  • Cardstock: Tempting Turquoise, Regal Rose, Sahara Sand, Whisper White
  • Inks: Tempting Turquoise, Regal Rose, Sahara Sand
  • Stamp Sets: Extreme Elements, Tea Shoppe
  • Accessories: Designer Buttons, Silver Brads, 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon in Very Vanilla
  • Tools: Big Shot Machine, Square Lattice Textured Impressions Folder, Stars Die, Stampin' Dimensionals

8 comments:

  1. Really like this card. The color mix is great and I love what you did with the image panel. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is a star! I love these colors together! And I love the stamping background on the panel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job combining all those stars with Extreme Elements. So fun! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card ... the colours, the stamped images and the punched stars ... great work!
    Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the starts! Wonderful card. Glad you joined us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the texture!! The colors are great together. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Debbie, this card just looks like a party! It is perfect for celebrating any occasion! Love the colors and all the fun elements. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the color and texture on this fun card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!