I've been wanting to use the new "Labels Collection Framelits" as an open frame so today was the day. What a great product we have in these framelits. You can position them anywhere you desire on your cardstock layers. With punches, you are limited as to how deep you can punch your image from the edge because the end of the punch gets in your way. With these there is nothing in the way.
Once I had my "hole" cut, I stamped an image on "Whisper White Cardstock", colored it in with my inks and a "Blender Pen" and then swirled some color on the outside of the image with "Sponge Daubers:
I even sponged color on the hand-cut butterfly. And the "Pearls Jewels" add the perfect amount of bling.
- Inks: Jet Black StazOn, Concord Crush, Pool Party, Sahara Sand
- Cardstock: Concord Crush, Sahara Sand, Whisper White
- Accessories: Pearl Jewels, Pool Party Bakers Twine
- Tools: Word Window Punch, Adorned Accents Edgelits, Labels Collection Framelits, Big Shot Machine, Stampin' Dimensionals, Corner Rounder Punch, Paper Snips, Adorning Accents Textured Impressions Folder
- Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes, Summer Solstice, Bordering on Romance