- Ink Pad
- Stamp of choice
This is the card I created for today's "Motion" card. I sent this card to a fellow demo Ann Schach, who's dog had surgery a few weeks ago and yes, everything turned out okay for Ann & Brody!
Doesn't it look like this dog is actually moving on the cardstock layer? I can almost see a happy dog wagging his tail as he strolls on by!
I hope that you have enjoyed this technique today and that you will try this on your own. I would love to hear about your results! Here are the remainder of the supplies used:
Supplies for card:
- Cardstock: Poppy Parade, Whisper White, Crumb Cake Soft Suede
- Inks: Soft Suede, Craft White
- Stamps: D for Dog, Teeny Tiny Wishes
- Tools: Edgelits **NEW**, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer punch
- Accessories: Rhinestone Jewels, 1/2" Stitched Poly Poppy Parade Ribbon